Last updated: 6/20/17
The internet can be a scary place these days,
but I don’t allow those kinds of shenanigans in my house.
Policies may be subject to change without notice.
- THOU SHALT NOT STEAL! You may not copy any information, graphics, photos, or other intellectual property from this site without my written permission. All downloadable or printable content may only be used within the parameters disclosed with those materials.
- BUT I LOVE IT WHEN THOU SHARES APPROPRIATELY! Sharing through links and social media buttons is encouraged! Pretty please!
- BE NICE! This is a place where we can come for encouragement, to ask questions, and to share what we know. It’s OK to disagree, but it needs to be done with love and respect.
- NO SALES! I don’t mind if you link to your own blog in the comments if it’s appropriate to the discussion, but don’t come into my store to sell your own products. It’s rude. If you want to work together or do a guest post, contact me, and we can discuss it.
- TROLLS GO TO THE DUNGEON. Seriously, folks. Nobody’s forcing this stuff down your throat. If it isn’t your cup of tea, there are a million other sites to read.
- MY HOUSE, MY RULES. I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason.
Breaking these rules may result in any or all of the following:
being blocked from the site and/or social media,
being complained about to my dog.
- I’M NOT PERFECT, AND I’M NOT A DOCTOR. I will always do my best to have accurate and useful content on this site. However, all recipes, tutorials, and helpful ideas should be used at your own risk and using your own common sense. I am not responsible for the outcomes of your attempts to recreate anything seen on this site. Any post may be edited/updated by me without notice.
- FOLLOW THE MONEY. I hope to make an income from the running of this site. That may include affiliate links, products sold, paid endorsements, etc. that may help me earn income but will not create extra cost for you. I will never lie about a product or sell you something that I would not sell to a close friend.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- C is for Cookie. We use standard information tracking to better understand our visitors and their needs. You can use your browser settings to turn off cookies. This site uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads on this site. They may use collected information about your visits to this and other sites to provide ads that are of greater interest to you. You can learn more about this practice here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- I will never, ever sell or give your information to a third party without your express permission. I promise.
So what do you say? Can we be friends?